Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Fortunate Sentence

Who knew that one sentence could be so challenging? My sentence morphed quite a bit in the process, but I like what finally emerged after tweaking words along the way. Some of its variants included "you will perceive far more than your eyes can see" and "you will discover your vision when you look beyond what eyes can see." I'm still liking the latter one, but I think the one that I finally went with is more concise. Plus, I love the alliterative v-v-vuh partnering of "vision" and "view."

I just realized that this is my first page of 2009 -- definitely a hopeful beginning!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I'm crazy about the orange and the little cluster of embellishments.

Most importantly. . .

Beautiful sentence!
Confucius would be proud.

BabyBokChoy said...

Wonderful wonderful challenge, and a challenge indeed! This would not be easy to do.

LOL on the previous commenter's Confucian thought!

I really want to try this. I am going to think about it for sure!